Thursday, February 4, 2010

So great to be on the horse again.





So it has been awhile since I have been on a ride or for that matter posting. So, here you go. I am alive and well after near death, MMMMUURRRRR. Stupid illness!!!!! So, I headed out to bakers with the boys. Tim and Josh met at my place and we started to head over. Well, it has been awhile since my last ride and BOOM. I am down on the ground sliding down a hill head over feet. What a great way to get back on the horse. Nothing to bad occured, so we carried on. Met with Zach at the trail head. We let timmy lead us out for a nice evening ride. The conditions were surprisingly good. Zack bolted out early due to a short charge on his battery. Abit after he left we found our newest member of Motown Velo. A opossum that nearly took my face off. What a fast little critter. Keep an eye open for him down the road. With about an hour thirty in we started to head back. All and all a good ride. Hope to see you on the trail andkeep an eye out for an upcoming press release of the new kit.

1 comment: