Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sunday Training Day

Finally got on the bike outside this past Sunday, it felt so good. Started the day out hitting the gym for some thrust squats with big J. Here he is on some kind of torture device.




















After that we headed out on the cross bikes for a Garards Fort loop. This the maiden voyage on my newly built up cross bike. It turned out to be the correct weapon of choice for the day.







One our way out Rt. 100 we picked up another trooper out doing some toughman miles, everyone's favorite race director J.R. A lil further up the road we had a small breather while J.R. changed a flat after we all smashed a hidden pothole. I hit it so hard I'm surprised I didn't taco my front wheel. Careful out there, there's some rough roads out after all this crappy weather.











Only 4 weeks to go till the first road race and 6 week till Big Bear. Anyone else getting pumped?

No comments:

Post a Comment